Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's just the beginning ...

Okay, so a few people have been telling me that I need to create a "blogspot". So, after many months I have finally created my very own blog account. I have to admit that I have been a bit leary of it, since sometimes what I have to say or what I am thinking, may offend people ... so I guess I will have to learn to simply "filter" my thoughts when typing. No big deal, right? (ha)

Today is a new day for me. After a major surgery and a really hard recovery, I am finally feeling better. Not great. But better. Yesterday was my first day to somewhat attempt my "usual normal routine" and I am feeling it today. My entire body is hurting and I am so wore out. But, I am ready to try and tackle a new day, one step at a time.

So ... without further mundane ramblings, I think I will start getting ready, with the sounds of "Bee Movie" and Lexi playing Spongebob games on the computer playing in the background. Life as a Mom is great. I wouldn't trade it for anything! I honestly do not remember what I did before kiddo kisses and cartoons, and they will grow up faster than I want. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment