Monday, December 21, 2009

Serenity now ... Insanity later

After having a road trip with my daughter today to see an ENT about her tonsil problems he decided within the first five minutes that her tonsils definitely need to come out. Soon. So ... with that being said, her surgery is set for next Monday. Yes ... a week from today!

The next couple of weeks are going to be pure chaos in my household, but I have faith that once this year ends, 2010 is going to be fabulous! With Christmas just a few days away we are doing what everyone else is doing this time of year. Spending it with family and friends while filling each and every waking moment with travels, meals, gift exchanges, photos and memories. So, now I am throwing into the mix a tonsilectomy the Monday after Christmas which will be followed by my hysterectomy just two days after that. The good thing is that my princess and I can snuggle up together while we recovery for a few days.

I am praying for successful procedures, fast recoveries and for my little man, who is only two years old, to understand that this is only temporary and that things will settle down shortly after.

May all of your Christmas vacations be filled with ease and magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment